The City of Sugar Hill was recently awarded a Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) grant in by the Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC) to prepare a major update to the current downtown master plan. The city’s LCI plan is critical to advancing our vision toward a vibrant walkable community in Downtown Sugar Hill. Working through a comprehensive update provides an opportunity to take stock of community investment over the last few years and connect recent successes. This is an important time to check our progress and set new goals for the next ten years of development. Through the plan update city leaders will be making informed planning decisions based on actual on-the-ground conditions, development trends, real estate dynamics, and mobility needs. The plan will focus on the expansion of the downtown core, housing needs, pedestrian and bike mobility strategies, as well as potential land use policy updates to achieve the envisioned development character.
- Sugar Hill Hosts “Sweet” Events
- Get Involved!
- Stay in the Loop
- The Ice Rink at Sugar Hill
- Management Report – January 2018
- Notice of Meeting – The Housing Authority Quarterly Meeting – January 18, 2017
- The City of Sugar Hill Welcomes Taylor Anderson to City Council
- Thank You To Council Member Mike Sullivan
- Sugar Hill DDA Special Called Meeting – December 21st, 2017