In cooperation with Advanced Disposal, the City of Sugar Hill will be offering “Clean-Up Our City” Days: The Week of May 8th on your normal pick-up days.
RESIDENTS within the CITY of SUGAR HILL ONLY
What will we collect?
- Broken / Discarded Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Broken / Discarded Appliances (NO refrigerators or freezers)
- Other general debris lying around the yard or basement
- Furniture (Maximum of 3 small pieces)
- Please place above items by the street and they will be picked up at no charge.
Please click on the following link for an EXPANDED LIST of items we will NOT accept.
We cannot accept:
- Construction Debris
- Yard Trash or Trimmings
- Hazardous Materials or Chemicals
- Engines Containing Gas or Oil
- Propane Tanks & Gasoline Cans
- Automotive parts, tires or batteries
- Household Garbage must be in a Sugar Hill bag or cart
Working together we can keep Sugar Hill A Great Place To Live!