Yard Debris Collection
- The City of Sugar Hill provides yard debris collection for residents who live in the incorporated city limits of Sugar Hill.
Limbs and Brush
- Limb removal services operate every other week. Click here for scheduled chip weeks, or call 770-271-2137 for the upcoming schedule.
- Limbs should be stacked neatly at the curb, or edge of pavement on right-of-way, by 7:00 a.m. Monday morning (for Mon. – Fri. pick-up)
- No more than one pile per household
- The pile should be no larger than 6 FT in length, 4 FT in height, and 4 FT in width
- Limbs can be no larger than 4 inches in diameter
- No trash, dirt, or stumps will be picked up (items cannot be processed through chipper)
- No limbs cut by tree service or landscape companies will be picked up (must be removed by the company)
Bags of Leaves and Yard Clippings
- Bags are picked up weekly, the day before your regularly scheduled trash day
- Paper lawn bags and trash bags are accepted, Sugar Hill pre-printed bags are not required
- Bags should not weigh more than 50 lbs
- Do not place trash, dirt, or stumps in bags
All pick-ups are subject to change due to inclement weather and scheduling.
Need Mulch? Click here to read more about our mulching service, or call our Street Department at (770) 271-2137, for more information.