- Place all bagged yard clippings at curb on Mondays by 7:00 a.m. (for Mon.- Fri. pick up)
- Sugar Hill pre-printed bags not required
- No more than 50 lbs per bag
- No trash, dirt and/or stumps will be picked up (landfill will not accept these items)
Limbs and Brush
- Place all limbs/brush at curb on Monday by 7:00 a.m. (for Mon.- Fri. pick up)
- All limbs MUST be cut no longer than 6 ft in length and no larger than 4 inches in diameter
- No limb piles larger than 6 feet (length) x 4 feet (width) x 4 feet (height)
- No more than 1 pile per week per household
- Limbs MUST be placed neatly at curb or edge of pavement on right-of-way
- No limbs cut by tree services or landscape companies will be picked up (these must be removed by the company)
- No trash, dirt and/or stumps will be picked up (items cannot be processed through chipper)
All pick-ups are subject to change due to inclement weather and scheduling.
Need Mulch? Click here to read more about our mulching service, or call our Street Department at (770) 271-2137, for more information.