REPORTS TO: Recreation Manager
This position is part-time and responsible for handling duties as assigned by the recreation manager. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following; housekeeping and cleaning facility, assisting rentals/classes, assisting programs, special interest groups, communicating with public, monitoring activities in a variety of areas, performing various clerical/receptionist duties such as answering phone calls and greeting customers.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Position will require evening and weekend scheduling
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in customer service
- Must be able to work holidays
- CPR/First Aide certified preferred
- Learn Recreational software
- Work independently and take action on work-related issues
- Take direction and follow established policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Work effectively as part of a group or team to achieve common goals
- Evaluate situations, identify problems, and exercise initiative and sound independent judgment within established guidelines
- Interpret and follow oral and written instructions
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Perform basic arithmetic calculations with accuracy
- Lift and carry 50 lbs. of static weight
- Bend, stoop, reach, carry, crawl, climb and lift as necessary to perform assigned duties
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet strict deadlines
How to Apply
Applications accepted at City Hall, City of Sugar Hill, ATTN: Jane Whittington, City Clerk, 5039 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518 or Email Jane Whittington at email@example.com Applications, background release and complete job description are available at the link below.