REPORTS TO: Recreation Manager
Staff will deliver excellent customer service to all members, guests, and program participants. Position will respond to member and guest needs, promote memberships and programs, and maintain a clean and organized E Center Recreational area.
- Provides excellent customer service to members, guests, and program participants in the E Center and on the phone.
- Greets and assists all members, potential members, program participants and staff in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Recruit new members and promote membership retention by making the experience at the E Center as positive and enjoyable as possible.
- Assist existing and prospective members regarding their individual membership needs.
- Provide accurate membership and program information of classes and activities scheduled in the E Center.
- Handle and resolve membership concerns while keeping the supervisor informed of any unusual situations or unresolved issues.
- Applies all policies dealing with member services in a courteous and professional manner.
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials to perform the required tasks.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls redirecting them or take messages for other staff members.
- Receive letters, packages and mail and distribute them to properly addressed staff members.
- Keep updated records and files in a neat and orderly system for easy access.
- Certifications: CPR within 30 days of hire.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
How to Apply
Applications accepted at City Hall, City of Sugar Hill, ATTN: Jane Whittington, City Clerk, 5039 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518 or Email Jane Whittington at email@example.com Applications, background release and complete job description are available at the link below.