This full-time position will be responsible for performing routine maintenance of grounds such as mowing grass, picking up trash, and basic equipment maintenance. This position requires the incumbent to spend a majority of the workday outside in all elements. Position will require some holidays and weekend scheduling. Must be able to operate a variety of machinery and tools associated with projects and work activities, which may include utility vehicle, weed eater, edger, leaf blower, shovel, rake, various janitorial and hand tools.
- Valid Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in customer service
- Must be able to work a variety of hours
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Lawn and maintenance equipment experience preferred
- CPR/First Aid certified preferred
Applications accepted at City Hall, City of Sugar Hill, ATTN: Jane Whittington, City Clerk, 5039 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518, or emailed to email@example.com. Application forms and background release are available at the link below: