Under general supervision, provides prompt and courteous food and beverage service to guests of the golf course.
• Greets and takes food and beverage orders from guests in a professional manner, while accommodating customer requests.
• Exceed service standards as established by Food and Beverage Manager.
• Memorize menu items and daily specials in order to answer questions and make recommendations to guests.
• Controls allocated guest’s checks by following established check-use procedures and legibly documenting all required information as the guest’s order is taken and processed.
• Receives proper payment from guest and ensures accuracy of guest’s check and method of payment in order to safeguard customer and company.
• Respond to customer inquiries and comments in person and on phone by providing timely and knowledgeable information in order to provide customer service.
• Completing all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed.
• Maintain cleanliness standards in food and beverage service areas in order to have a clean, presentable, attractive facility and to satisfy state and local health board requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Applications accepted at City Hall, City of Sugar Hill, ATTN: Jane Whittington, City Clerk, 5039 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms and background release are available at the link below:
The City of Sugar Hill is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.