1) Promote development in such a way as to maximize the benefit to our community to increase the commercial tax base to provide a balanced community.
2) To create a positive atmosphere within the City of Sugar Hill making the citizens and business community proud to live and work in our city. We will create public/private partnerships and build support for the "Main Street" movement in our efforts.
3) To define a conceptual plan giving a clear direction towards managing development within the boundaries of West Board Street, GA 20 and Peachtree Industrial Boulevard.
Downtown Development Meetings:
- All DDA meetings are held in the History Room at Sugar Hill City Hall, located at 5039 West Broad Street.
- The DDA Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM.
- Meeting Minutes will be posted on this website, upon approval from DDA Board Members, (usually 30 to 60 days after the DDA Meeting).
- The DDA Meetings are open to the public. Citizens are invited and encouraged to attend.