How can I obtain information regarding my case?

Code Enforcement cases are public record. You may speak with the officer who is handling your case or you may request a copy through our open records law by detailing the information you wish to obtain. If a case is still active our office is restricted in the amount and type of information that we can give by law. Once it has been closed then more complete information would be available.

Open Records Request