If a neighbor does not maintain the exterior of their property what can be done?

The International Property Maintenance Code requires that the exterior of buildings be maintained as well as the yards kept in a clean and sanitary condition. If you find that there are rotten or damaged boards, severely flaking paint, broken windows, damaged roof, junk and debris in the yard or overgrown vegetation, you may call (770) 945-6734 and issue a complaint and our office will investigate.

You can also use our C.A.R.E.S system to submit a complaint: