The City of Sugar Hill offers an innovative program that allows you to have a level amount in your monthly gas utility bill. By averaging your bill and flattening out the peaks, as well as the valleys, you are able to achieve a consistent bill for your gas utility services. This convenient program lets you pay the same amount each month. Knowing what your bill will be every month takes the surprise out of your utility bill. It also makes it easier to budget in advance. We will continue to read your meters as usual and you will receive information on your actual usage so you will know how much gas you are using.
Here’s how the Level Billing Program works:
1. Multiply total consumption for the twelve previous months, times the expected cost of natural gas + monthly Service Fee + Taxes = Estimated total annual cost of gas/service.
2. Estimated total cost divided by 12 = monthly invoice amount.
|x||Estimated Gas Cost
|+||Service Fee / month
|=||Total Annual Cost
The following criteria must be met to qualify for the Level Billing Program:
- 12 continuous months as a customer in current location – (Needed to determine your annual gas consumption)
- Good payment history – (No more than (1) check returned for NSF, no more than (3) late payments and no disconnects for late or non-payment)
- Agreement signed by the Account Owner
The agreement may be mailed, dropped in night drop, faxed, e-mailed, or delivered to City Hall. Please call to confirm receipt if this form has been mailed, e-mailed, or faxed.
FORMS COMING SOON