- Where is the E Center located?
- Sugar Hill E Center: 5019 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, GA 30518
- Where can I park?
- Free parking is available in the E Center deck (accessible via West Broad Street) below the
building, along Broad Street, and in the City Hall parking deck. Additional overflow parking is
available along West Broad Street, Temple Drive, and Hillcrest Drive.
- When is the E Center gym open?
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-9 pm
Saturday, 7:30 am-6 pm
Sunday, 2 pm-6 pm
- Are there hours of open play in the gym?
- The gym is available for open play:
Monday-Thursday, 9 am-3:30 pm
Friday, 1:30 pm-3 pm
Sunday, 2 pm-6 pm (Basketball only)
Hours are subject to change based on programming.
Call 770-945-6716 for updated hours.
The cost for use of the gym during open play is $2/person.
- Does the E Center have WiFi?
- Yes! The E Center provides WiFi access to members.
Network: Sugar Hill
- Does the E Center have lockers available during my workout?
- The E Center has lockers available. Members will need to bring a personal combination lock.
Locks and locker contents must be removed before leaving the E Center each day.
- What classes are offered?
- A full listing of classes and programs, including yoga, Zumba, karate, dance, and fitness classes,
is available online at www.cityofsugarhill.com/recreation.
Click “View and Register for Classes & Activities” to see the listing of options or follow the link to
the community program guide.
- How do I rent one of the city’s facilities?
- Sugar Hill E Center
Sugar Hill’s award-winning E Center offers a variety of spaces for special events, meetings, workshops, and sports events. Located in the heart of downtown Sugar Hill, the E Center is close to downtown dining, the Eagle Theatre, Bowl amphitheater, and splash pad as well as a brick promenade with gas lanterns, water features, and public art.
Banquet Room: $150/hour for a minimum of 3 hours
Meeting Rooms: $40/hour for single room rental, $75/hour for double room rental
Sugar Hill Community Center
The Sugar Hill Community Center is located at 1166 Church Street and includes a 4,600-square foot open area, a full catering kitchen and bathrooms complete with a shower. There are one hundred (100) chairs, eight (8) five-foot-wide round tables, and fifteen (15) six-foot-long rectangle tables for your use during the rental. Use of the commercial kitchen is also included in the rental rate.
This facility is available for rent by Sugar Hill residents on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
The Community Center is rented on a daily basis.
Single room rental: $200 (Seniors, 55 yrs+: $125)
Double room rental: $300 (Seniors, 55 yrs+: $175)
Refundable Rental Deposit: $200
Gary Pirkle Park
Gary Pirkle Park is located at 6195 Austin Garner Road and features 5.6 acres of synthetic turf fields, 3 acres of grass fields, 1.7 miles of asphalt pathways, 6 creek crossing bridges, sports lighting, lighted pathways, a unique pavilion playground facility, 3 picnic pavilions, and 2 concession/restroom facilities. Rental rates differ for each area of the park.
Turf Field: $50/hour, $75/hour with lights
Grass Field: $25/hour, $50/hour with lights
Refundable Rental Deposit: $100
If you have any questions, contact the Recreation Department at 770-831-7413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANDIDATES FOR 2019 MUNICIPAL ELECTION – CANDIDATOS PARA LAS ELECCIONES MUNICIPALES DE 2019
- Kun Hee Ahn & Young Soo Ahn Artist Reception
- Full Time Job Opportunity – Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Full Time Job Opportunity – Facilities Custodian
- Full Time Job Opportunity – Street Department Laborer/Maintenance
- Management Report – August 2019
- Commodores Live at The Bowl
- SOLD OUT