- Where is the E Center located?
- Sugar Hill E Center: 5019 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, GA 30518
- Where can I park?
- Free parking is available in the E Center deck (accessible via West Broad Street) below the
building, along Broad Street, and in the City Hall parking deck. Additional overflow parking is
available along West Broad Street, Temple Drive, and Hillcrest Drive.
- When is the E Center gym open?
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-9 pm
Saturday, 7:30 am-6 pm
Sunday, 2 pm-6 pm
- Are there hours of open play in the gym?
- The gym is available for open play:
Monday-Thursday, 9 am-3:30 pm
Friday, 1:30 pm-3 pm
Sunday, 2 pm-6 pm (Basketball only)
Hours are subject to change based on programming.
Call 770-945-6716 for updated hours.
The cost for use of the gym during open play is $2/person.
- Does the E Center have WiFi?
- Yes! The E Center provides WiFi access to members.
Network: Sugar Hill
- Does the E Center have lockers available during my workout?
- The E Center has lockers available. Members will need to bring a personal combination lock.
Locks and locker contents must be removed before leaving the E Center each day.
- What classes are offered?
- A full listing of classes and programs, including yoga, Zumba, karate, dance, and fitness classes,
is available online at www.cityofsugarhill.com/recreation.
Click “View and Register for Classes & Activities” to see the listing of options or follow the link to
the community program guide.
- How do I register for classes?
- With the opening of the E Center, the City of Sugar Hill has
launched a new class registration system to use for pro-
gram and activity sign ups as well as reservations of space
in the E Center, Community Center, and Gary Pirkle Park.
To access the system:
• Visit www.cityofsugarhill.com/recreation
• Click “Account Registration/Log In”
• After being directed to the log in page, click “Create
an Account” and enter your information.
• After logging in, you can view descriptions and sched-
ules for all classes as well as complete your waiver, add
family members to your profile, and make space reser-
You may also register for classes in person at the E Center.
- How do I register my child for a class?
- First, you will need to create or log into your account in the
registration system (see registration instructions above).
Once logged in:
• Click “Add Family Member”
• Enter required personal information
- Call and Notice of Special Election City of Sugar Hill, Georgia
- City of Sugar Hill’s 80th Birthday Celebration
- Sugar Hill vs. AGL Rates March – 19
- 2019 Easter Egg Hunt
- City of Sugar Hill March- April 2019 Newsletter
- City of Sugar Hill January- February 2019 Newsletter
- New Classes Available
- $2 Tuesdays at The Eagle: Back to the 90s
- Sugar Hill Health Fair