Streetlight Outage Reporting

Do you have a streetlight out in your subdivision? You can report this to your power company by calling the customer service number on your bill, or by visiting their website. You will need the nearest address to the light’s location. It is helpful to have the pole number, which is located on the post.

Direct links for reporting streetlight outages:

Georgia Power