Through August 27, join us for a special exhibit exploring the planning, construction, impact and myths of Buford Dam and Lake Lanier.
Weekly special events: Events Begin at 6 p.m.
– 7/16: Robert Coughlin, author of Lake Sidney Lanier “A Storybook Site” : The Early History and Construction of Buford Dam
– 7/23: The Tale of Fish Head
– 7/30: Lisa Russell, author of Underwater Ghost Towns (event begins at 5:30 p.m.)
– 8/06: Legend of Pete & Indian Mounds
– 8/13: Oscarville, Towns & Graves Underneath
– 8/20: The Lady of the Lake
Sugar Hill Art Gallery and History Museum
5010 W. Broad St.
Sugar Hill, GA.
For History Museum hours, click here. Read about the Historic Preservation Society here.