Through August 27, join us for a special exhibit exploring the planning, construction, impact and myths of Buford Dam and Lake Lanier.
Weekly special events: Events Begin at 6 p.m.
– 7/16: Robert Coughlin, author of Lake Sidney Lanier “A Storybook Site” : The Early History and Construction of Buford Dam
– 7/23: The Tale of Fish Head
– 7/30: Lisa Russell, author of Underwater Ghost Towns (event begins at 5:30 p.m.)
– 8/06: Legend of Pete & Indian Mounds
– 8/13: Oscarville, Towns & Graves Underneath
– 8/20: The Lady of the Lake
Sugar Hill Art Gallery and History Museum
5010 W. Broad St.
Sugar Hill, GA.