This part-time position is responsible for providing customer service to the public and renters of the facilities. Daily tasks require providing general information to the public and third-party groups while overseeing events in city-operated spaces including but not limited to the Eagle Theatre and The Bowl. This position requires primarily evening and weekend shifts.
• Supervises and enforces theatre policies and procedures during third party rentals.
• Oversees facility use and occupancy during evening and weekend hours independently.
• Prioritizes exemplary, positive communication skills via email, over the phone and in person regarding ticketing services, hours of operation, facility uses and availability.
• Proficient in various ticketing systems, volunteer databases, Microsoft suite, Square, various social media platforms and other apps.
• Create and maintain reports of tickets, concessions, rental payments and other necessary information.
• Assisting in the execution of city-sponsored events when necessary.
Applications accepted at City Hall, City of Sugar Hill, ATTN: Jane Whittington, City Clerk, 5039 West Broad Street, Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518, or emailed to email@example.com. Application forms and background release are available at the link below:
The City of Sugar Hill is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.