Sugar Hill Downtown Development Authority | Special Called Meeting Agenda | May 12th, 2016 | 12:00 PM | City of Sugar Hill City Hall Community Room
Members Present: Nick Thompson, Nic Greene, Allen Jorgensen, Nancy Wren, Marc Orcutt, Taylor Anderson
Not Present: Brandon Hembree, Dawn P. Gober
Staff Present: Tim Schick, Scott Andrews, Troy Besseche, Kaipo Awana, Frank Hartley
Guests Present: Kevin McOmber & Rich from Clark Patterson
- CALL TO ORDER 12:02pm
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA Approved unanimously.
III. ACTION ITEMS AND UPDATES
- Old Business
- Agreement for Program Management Services
Staff provided an update on the selection process of the program management service provider. Ackerman is no longer being considered. Clark Patterson Lee staff was present to talk about what they can provide if selected as the service provider. Staff also laid out the expectations of the scope of service the City is seeking to the Clark Patterson staff and DDA members.
Staff also provided a draft of an agreement, along with a fee proposal. DDA members asked the Clark Patterson team questions about some of their lessons learned with Suwanee Town Center. Motion to award the contract to Clark Patterson, pending legal approval, chair approval, and a cap not to exceed $350,000. Motion: Allen, 2nd Nick T. Unanimously approved vote.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS: Motion to adjourn. 12:34pm Nick, 2nd Allen.
- If needed, Executive Session to discuss items, which are exempt from the open meetings act pursuant to O.C.G.A. section 50143.
- If needed, public action to be taken as a result of Executive Session