Sugar Hill Downtown Development Authority
Special Called Meeting Agenda June 14th, 2017 | 3:30 PM
City of Sugar Hill City Hall – Community Room
Members Present: Marc Orcutt, Taylor Anderson, Nick Thompson, Nic Greene, Brandon Hembree, Nancy Wren, Nigel Gray, Allen Jorgensen
Staff Present: Paul Radford, Tim Schick, Steve Durden, Scott Andrews, Troy Besseche, Lee Thompson
- CALL TO ORDER 3:30pm
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA Motion Allen, 2nd Marc
III. PUBLIC COMMENTS None.
- ACTION ITEMS AND UPDATES
- Old Business
- Dogwood Forest Project Al Holbrook gave an update on the Dogwood Forest project, along with updated renderings and the latest statistics on the facility.
- a) Inducement Resolution The inducement resolution was presented to the DDA and the group was permitted any questions. The group was reminded that 20% of the facility has to be reserved for residents in the area that fall below the median income in Sugar Hill. Motion to authorize the resolution: Nic Thompson, 2nd Unanimously approved.
- b) Development Agreement Amendment Motion to allow the chairman to enter into a purchase and sale agreement to match the terms of the bond closing, with a closing date to not extend beyond December 15. Brandon, 2nd Nick Thompson. Unanimously approved.
- Suite Spot
- Renovations Agreement Marc Orcutt gave an update of what the pricing would cost to add 4 more dedicated spaces, and move all the desks upstairs. Motion to move forward with the desk purchase, file cabinets, and painting of the upstairs, not to exceed $6600. Brandon, 2nd Nic G. Recusal Marc O. Approved 4-1. (Nancy W voted against).
- If needed, Executive Session to discuss items, which are exempt from the open meetings act pursuant to O.C.G.A. section 50-14-3.
Motion to adjouirn: Nic G, 2nd Allen
- If needed, public action to be taken as a result of Executive Session