Property Tax Reporting
MORTGAGE REPORT INFORMATION:
- The Mortgage Report listing is used by tax servicing agencies and mortgage companies that escrow their clients annual City of Sugar Hill Property Taxes. The original report goes up when the City bills are mailed each September. Every month after the original billing, the report will be updated and only the unpaid property taxes are shown.
- There are two charges listed for each account; property tax and stormwater fees. Both of these totals should be included when remitting payment for each parcel number. Any unpaid balances after November 19th are subject to interest and penalties as allowed by Georgia Law.
- The City accepts third party checks and are considered on-time if received prior to November 19th.
- View the 2021 Mortgage Report: Sugar Hill GA 2021 Property Tax Bills.csv (Updated: 02/28/22)
- For questions regarding individual account balances email PropertyTax@cityofsugarhill.com