Welcome to the Splash Park at Sugar Hill!
Typical hours are as follows:
June – August: 10:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
September – October: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Park is open to the public and is wheelchair accessible.
The Splash Park is subject to closing due to maintenance or inclement weather, which includes rain.
Hours of operation may vary.
Please check this page or the city’s social media for any closings.
The Splash Park will be closing at 2 PM on the following dates due to events at The Bowl: Event dates to be announced soon
For everyone’s safety, the fountain area is under camera surveillance.
Responsible fun and frolicking is to be expected, but please remember to play safely!
- Please enjoy the fountain at your own risk
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Toddlers and small children are not allowed in main center water jet
- Never leave children unattended
- Toddlers must wear swim diapers
- No running or rough play
- No jumping from walls or stairs
- No foul/abusive language or bullying
- No food, drink, bottles, or wrappers shall be permitted in the immediate area of swimming or on the decks surrounding the fountain.
- No tobacco may be brought into the fountain area
- No pets are allowed in the fountain area
- No water balloons, water guns, or other toys allowed
- No skates, skateboards, scooters, or bicycles allowed
- No bathing, soap, detergent, or shampoo allowed
- No glass objects of any kind in the fountain area
- Persons having an infectious or communicable disease, which can be transmitted by water, shall be excluded from public fountains
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, etc. in the fountain shall be strictly prohibited
- Appropriate clothing or swimwear is required
- Footwear is strongly recommended
- Please do not drink the water
- Respect others
- Maximum bathing load: 283 people
The City of Sugar Hill shall not be held responsible for any injuries resulting from the use of the fountain.
In case of emergency, please call 911.
Please use emergency phone located at VIP Suites.
First Aid Kit is available at City Hall.
In case of a thunderstorm, lightning, or severe weather or any kind, please vacate the fountain area immediately and seek shelter.
The City of Sugar Hill, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove, restrict, or ban anyone from the fountain area for violation of any of these rules.
For more information regarding the report, visit www.gnrhealth.com